An easy No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake in miniature! This keto and sugar-free cheesecake is just the perfect size for when you don’t a whole lot of dessert hanging around. Serves 2 to 4 people. This post is sponsored by Bob’s Red Mill.
It’s high summer and low carb no bake desserts are an absolute requirement, in my humble opinion. And this Mini No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake fits the bill perfectly. It’s easy to make and comes together in about 20 minutes, with rich chocolatey flavor. No special ingredients required.
I don’t know what it’s like in your neck of the woods, but around here, it’s gearing up to get hot hot hot. Portland does this to me every year, lulls me into a false sense of a moderate, gentle climate. The summer is slow to start, the temps hover in the gorgeous 70’s, there’s a little rain once in a while, and you think you’ve found paradise. And then BAM! Moderation flies out the window and it gets incredibly hot and dry. The world starts to seem very parched very quickly, and you barely want to venture outside, lest the atmosphere suck all the moisture out of your skin and hair instantly.
And although you’re craving a chocolate-y treat, you have absolutely no plans whatsoever for turning on that oven. ARE YOU CRAZY??? Everything you eat is either cold from the fridge or grilled out in the backyard. There is no way you are heating up your kitchen!!!
You know what that means: No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake to the rescue! Thank goodness there are so many wonderful ways to make keto chocolate cheesecake. You can make a nice big baked cheesecake that impresses guests, like my Death By Chocolate Cheesecake. Or you can make this sweet little no-bake version that serves only 4 people. And in this heat, I’d venture a guess you want the no bake kind.
That’s part of the reason I love almond flour so much for low carb desserts. Bob’s Red Mill Fine Almond Flour makes wonderful baked goods. But it’s also versatile enough to use without baking, and become a perfect keto pie or tart crust. Honestly, high carb desserts can’t compete. They can’t use raw flour in a crust (ugh, how awful would that be?) and so they have to rely on crushed graham crackers or other cookies for a no-bake crust. I particularly like almond flour when combined with cocoa powder and I’ve used it for so many of my keto no bake treats, such as Low Carb Dirt Cake and No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake.
I could have made a large cheesecake, one that serves many people. But I know that so many of you appreciate the mini desserts too. This way, you can indulge without the temptation of the cake hanging out in your fridge, calling your name. And this mini no-bake chocolate cheesecake is so easy to make, you can whip it up any old time. In fact, I made two of them back to back. I wanted to try a version in one of my shallow ramekins, so that it looked more like a tart. But it also works well in one of the 4-inch springform pans. It’s up to you what to use!
Want more delicious keto dessert recipes? Check out my new cookbook Easy Keto Desserts!
No Bake Chocolate CheesecakePrep Time20 minsChill Time1 hrTotal Time20 mins
An easy No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake in miniature! This keto and sugar-free cheesecake is just the perfect size for when you don’t a whole lot of dessert hanging around. Serves 2 to 4 people.Course: DessertCuisine: DessertKeyword: keto chocolate cheesecake, no bake chocolate cheesecakeServings: 4 servingsCalories: 244 kcalIngredientsCrust:
- 6 tbsp almond flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp powdered Swerve Sweetener
- 1 1/2 tablespoon butter melted
- 3/4 ounce unsweetened chocolate finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp butter
- 3 ounces cream cheese softened
- 3 tbsp powdered Swerve Sweetener
- 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream room temperature
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Low Carb Chocolate Sauce for drizzling (optional)
- In a small bowl, whisk together the almond flour, cocoa powder, and sweetener. Stir in the butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Press into the bottom and partway up the sides of a 4-inch springform pan. Or use a shallow 5 inch fluted ramekin to resemble a mini tart (press the mixture all the way up the sides of the mini ramekin).
- In a small microwave safe bowl, melt the chocolate and butter together (this should only take 30 seconds to a minute).
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese, sweetener, and cocoa powder together until well combined. Add the melted chocolate and beat until well combined. Beat in the cream and vanilla extract until smooth. The mixture should be a spreadable consistency. If it isn’t, add a bit more cream.
- Spread the filling in the crust, taking care not to dislodge any of the crust. Refrigerate 1 hour.