These recipe low carb keto buns cheese free only has a few ingredients it going to change ur life, seriously! They ‘re fluffy and perfect bun😍Here is the Recipe 👉Low carb keto buns Cheese freeThese soft and pillowy Keto buns taste similar to whole wheat bread, but with a fraction of the carbs! They are easy to make and work with both sweet and savoury toppings. The recipe is gluten free, Paleo and dairy free.
- 3 egg whites room temperature
- 1 egg room temperature
- 1/4 cup / 60 ml boiling hot water
- 1/4 cup / 25g almond flour
- 1/4 cup / 25g coconut flour
- 1 tbsp psyllium husk powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- sesame seeds, for sprinkling optional
- Preheat the oven to 180 Celsius / 356 Fahrenheit. Mix your dry ingredients. Then put all ingredients into a food processor or mix with an electric blender until smooth, about 20 seconds. Don’t over-mix the dough. Let the dough sit for a couple of minutes so the flours can absorb the moisture. Separate the dough into 4 equal portions and form buns. Place the buns on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle with sesame seeds or seeds of choice. Make a criss-cross cut on the top and bake for around 25 minutes or until browned.
Your buns will be lighter and fluffier if your eggs are room temperature.Wet your hands before handling the dough. This way it’s less sticky.As with all baked goods containing psyllium, make sure you drink plenty of water throughout the day so you don’t get constipated.If the buns are browned before the 25 minutes are up, cover with aluminium foil to prevent them from burning.If you want to double the recipe the oven time may increase (probably by around 5-10 minutes).
Serving: 55grams | Calories: 109kcal | Carbohydrates: 8.3g | Protein: 7.3g | Fat: 5.5g | Saturated Fat: 0.7g | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 2g