Are you looking for Keto crock pot recipes that you can serve to the whole family? You never want to be making one dinner for yourself and another for the kids, so finding something the whole family can enjoy while on a Keto diet is key. Luckily, with this recipe for Keto Crack Chicken in the Crock Pot, you can make one meal that the entire family will love. Even better, this meal requires almost no work thanks to the slow cooker. Keto crock pot recipes make it easy to stay on plan!
HOW TO MAKE KETO CRACK CHICKEN
Cover and cook for 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low.
HOW TO EASILY SHRED CHICKEN
After the cook time has ended, shred the chicken with two forks or use these shredding claws. These are so much easier on the hands and make the shredding job a lot quicker.
When you shred the chicken, it will absorb any leftover liquid.
Add in the chunks of cut up Philadelphia Cream Cheese, bacon and shredded cheddar cheese. Stir all of the ingredients together.
Cover the crock pot again and leave in for an additional 5-10 minutes until the cream cheese has melted.
WHAT TO SERVE WITH KETO CROCKPOT CHICKEN
You can serve this Keto Crock Pot Chicken on it’s own or with a side salad. It would be wonderful served over a portobello mushroom. You can also serve this chicken in lettuce wraps for a low carb meal.
If you are not that concerned about carbs, and are just looking for a yummy meal idea, try serving this with a side of rice or pasta.
This nutritional information is approximate and was calculated using online calculators. Your nutritional information may vary depending on numerous factors.
Keto Crack Chicken in the Crock Pot
This Crack Chicken in the Crock Pot is keto friendly and low carb. But you don’t have to follow a low carb lifestyle to enjoy it. The whole family will love this creamy, cheesy chicken dish.
Course Crock Pot Meal Cuisine American Keyword chicken, crock pot, keto Prep Time 15 minutes Cook Time 4 hours Total Time 4 hours 15 minutes Servings 8 Calories 347 kcal
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning packet
- 2 pounds of defrosted chicken breasts
- 8 oz package of Philadelphia Cream Cheese cut into chunks
- 8 slices cooked and crumbled bacon
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Add chicken broth to the slow cooker and stir in Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning packet. Then add defrosted chicken breasts.
- Cover and cook for 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low.
- After the cook time has ended, shred the chicken with two forks.
- Add chunks of cut up Philadelphia Cream Cheese, bacon and shredded cheddar. Stir ingredients.
- Cover the crock pot again, and cook for an additional 5-10 minutes, until the cream cheese has melted.