Cheesecake. Is it in fact the perfect food group? I sometimes wonder if I should cut dairy from my diet, only to think “But… cheesecake!”
This no bake low-carb chocolate cheesecake is so rich and indulgent. It’s perfect for dinner parties or special occasions. The jars are great for portion control so that you don’t end up eating more than you bargained for — just like any keto treats, even these healthy fat bombs should not be overindulged, especially if you are trying to lose weight.
You will see that my servings are in small 4 oz (120 ml) jars — trust me, you won’t want more than that. I love chocolate and I love cheesecake and one of these more than satisfied me. Enjoy!
Hands-on 15 minutes Overall 2 hours 15 minutes
Nutritional values (per serving)
Net carbs7 gramsProtein8.8 gramsFat48.5 gramsCalories474 kcal
Calories from carbs 6%, protein 7%, fat 87%Total carbs 10.3 grams Fiber 3.4 grams Sugars 4.9 grams Saturated fat 26.2 grams Sodium 239 mg(10% RDA)Magnesium 83 mg(21% RDA)Potassium 305 mg(15% EMR)
Ingredients (makes 8 servings)
- 1/2 batch of Low-Carb Graham Crackers (12 crackers, about 170 g/ 6 oz)
- 1/4 stick butter (57 g/ 2 oz)
- 1 1/2 cups + 1 tbsp full-fat cream cheese (375 g/ 13.2 oz)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream (240 ml/ 8 fl oz)
- 4 tbsp raw cacao powder or Dutch process cocoa powder (22 g/ 0.8 oz)
- 2 tsp sugar-free vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp powdered Swerve or Erythritol (100 g/ 3.5 oz), or to taste
- 1 bar extra dark chocolate (100 g/ 3.5 oz) – use 90% chocolate, sugar-free chocolate or at least 85% chocolate
- Optional: cocoa powder or cinnamon for dusting
- Prepare the Low-Carb Graham Crackers and let them cool down completely (this will take an additional 1 hour 15 minutes). Prepare all the ingredients.
- 2.Blitz the crackers in a food processor until they are crumbs, I like a bit of texture still in mine but make them as fine as you would like.
- 3.Melt the butter and mix through the cracker crumbs. (Note: I like my base in a jar to be light and crumbly, instead of packed hard. If you prefer it to be more solid you may want to add extra butter.)
- 4.Spoon the mixture into the bases of eight small jars, leaving a small amount aside to garnish, and press down. Chill until ready to fill.
- 5.Place the chocolate in a double boiler or a bowl over a pan of simmering water and melt gently. Turn off heat and leave to keep warm.
- 6.Place the cream cheese, vanilla and Swerve into a stand mixer bowl and beat until fluffy. Add the cream and the cacao and beat well.
7.Add the melted chocolate and mix until just combined. Spoon mixture into the jars and top with a sprinkle of the crumb mix.
8.Chill for an hour or two before serving, although you could serve immediately in a pinch.
9. Store, with the lid on, for up to one week in the refrigerator. You can cap these and take them on a picnic or have for prepped meals.
Ingredient nutritional breakdown (per serving)
|Low-Carb Graham Crackers (KetoDiet blog)|
|1.8 g||3.2 g||10.8 g||117 kcal|
|Butter, unsalted, grass-fed|
|0 g||0.1 g||5.7 g||51 kcal|
|Cream cheese, soft (full-fat)|
|1.5 g||3.3 g||13.1 g||115 kcal|
|Cream, heavy whipping, pouring, full-fat (30-40% fat)|
|0.8 g||0.6 g||11.4 g||110 kcal|
|Cocoa powder, raw (cacao)|
|0.6 g||0.5 g||0.4 g||6 kcal|
|Vanilla extract, sugar-free, alcohol-based|
|0 g||0 g||0 g||2 kcal|
|Swerve, natural sweetener (Erythritol and chicory inulin based)|
|0.6 g||0 g||0 g||3 kcal|
|Extra dark chocolate, 90% cocoa (cacao)|
|1.7 g||1.3 g||7.1 g||71 kcal|
|Total per serving|
|7 g||8.8 g||48.5 g||474 kcal|
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends!