I’ve got a few REALLY great keto brownie recipes, but none might be as popular as these are.
Now, these are avocado brownies, and I get asked a lot …. “Joe can you taste the avocado in these brownies?” I personally can’t, all I taste is chocolate fudgy deliciousness. However, if you’re worried about it, I would recommend using JUST RIPE avocados, and NOT OVERLY ripe ones, just to be on the safe side. So if you’ve got any brown to your avocado don’t use it 🙂
Checkout the comments below for the full written out instructions!!
Hope you’re having a great Sunday, and enjoy the brownies 🤙🏻
2 Avocados (230g)
1/2 Cup (56g) Blanched Almond Flour
1 Cup (105g) Confectioners Swerve
2 Large Eggs
1/2 Cup (35g) Unsweetened Cocoa Powder 1 Tbsp (14g) Coconut Oil
1/2 Cup (90g) Keto Chocolate Chips
1 Tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
Pinch of Salt
1 Tsp (5g) Coconut Oil
1/4 Cup (45g) Keto Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (177°C).
2. Halve the avocados. Remove the skin and pit. To a food processor, add the avocado and the remaining ingredients, except for the coconut oil and chocolate chips. Set the food processor aside.
3. Microwave the the chocolate chips and the coconut oil in a small bowl for about 0:45 seconds. Mix them until a smooth chocolate sauce forms.
4. Add the sauce to the food processor. Process all of the ingredients for about 1:00 minute. Scrape the sides of the food processor, and process for another minute. A thick brownie batter should have formed.
5. Line a 8×8 in. square baking tray lined with parchment paper. Use a spatula to evenly distribute the batter in the tray. Bake for about 25-30 minutes. Cool completely in the tray.
6. CHOCOLATE GLAZE (optional): Microwave the topping ingredients in a small bowl for 0:30-0:45 seconds and stir. Spread or drizzle the glaze on top of the brownies. Set aside until the glaze hardens.
7. Cut the brownies into 9 squares. They are best enjoyed within 1-2 days. Be sure to refrigerate them in a sealed container.