This ridiculously easy one pan Cheesy Cauliflower Rice (with Broccoli and Chicken) recipe will become a new weeknight staple – guaranteed. 8 Ingredients. 25 Minutes. Low-Carb. Keto. Gluten-Free.
We are always looking for new ways to make dinner in a flash. Even though cooking is our job – we do not enjoy spending hours slaving away in the kitchen every single day.
This ONE PAN Cheesy Cauliflower Rice recipe is made with both cream cheese and cheddar cheese for that extra punch of creamy cheesiness.
Then, adding some broccoli and chicken makes it both filling and delicious.
We love serving this recipe with a simple salad, like our yummy Avocado Tomato Cucumber Salad or even our Cucumber Onion Salad.
How To Make Cheesy Cauliflower Rice (With Broccoli and Chicken):
This truly simple recipe you’ll want to make again and again needs just 8 fresh ingredients and a couple of spices:
- Chicken Breasts
- Diced Onion
- Cauliflower Rice
- Broccoli Florets
- Minced Garlic
- Chicken Broth
- Cream Cheese
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Then some salt, pepper, paprika and ground coriander.
- Add the onion, chicken, garlic, spices, salt and pepper to a large skillet with a bit of cooking oil. (Photo 1)
- Sauté over a high heat until the chicken is almost cooked through (8-10 minutes). (Photo 2)
- Add the cauliflower rice, broccoli and chicken stock and cook for another 5-10 minutes until the broccoli is cooked to your liking. (Photo 3 & 4)
- Add the cream cheese and stir until melted and combined. (Photo 5 & 6)
- Taste test and add more salt if needed.
- Top with cheddar. (Photo 7)
- Slide until the broiler and wait until the cheese is melted, golden and bubbly. (Photo 8)
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve immediately!
Is Cauliflower Rice Low Carb and Keto Friendly?
Yes, cauliflower is very low in carbs (5g per cup) and has plenty of nutritional benefits. It is one of the healthiest vegetables and therefore, great on the Keto diet and for weight-loss.
What Does Cauliflower Rice Taste Like?
Cauliflower has a bland, neutral taste and slight bitter tones.
Because of it’s bland taste, it also tends to absorb other flavors of the dish it is cooked in.
Therefore, cauliflower rice does great as a “filler” ingredient – which makes it an excellent low carb and keto substitute for rice.
If you cooked this Cauliflower Rice Recipe – please leave a comment and a rating. We love hearing your feedback and it helps us improve our recipes!
Cheesy Cauliflower Rice with Broccoli and Chicken
One Pan Cheesy Cauliflower Rice with Broccoli and Chicken. A super easy, delicious and healthy dinner recipe. Low-Carb, Keto and Gluten Free. 8 Ingredients. 25 Minutes.
Course: Main CourseCuisine: American Prep Time: 10 minutesCook Time: 25 minutesTotal Time: 35 minutes Servings: 6 Calories: 273kcal Author: Roche Woodworth
- 1 lb chicken breast (500g) (cut into bite-sized cubes)
- 1 onion (diced)
- 3 cups cauliflower (blended/chopped into fine “rice”)
- 3 cups broccoli
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (grated)
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- to taste salt and pepper
- Heat up a skillet and sauté the chicken, onion, garlic, paprika, coriander, salt and pepper in a little bit of oil, until the chicken is cooked. About 5-10 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower, broccoli and chicken stock and allow to cook for another 5-10 minutes, until the broccoli is cooked to your desired tenderness.
- Add the cream cheese and stir until everything is melted and combined.
- Take a bite and see if you need any more salt!
- Now, top with the grated cheddar and slide under the broiler until the cheese is melted, golden and bubbly. (You can skip the broiler and allow the cheese to melt by putting a lid on the skillet for a couple of minutes if you desire).
- Garnish with some freshly chopped parsley, and serve!
Tips and Tricks:
1. Don’t be scared to add more seasoning or cheese – this is a simple recipe that can easily be spruced up to your own taste.
Calories: 273kcal | Carbohydrates: 9.2g | Protein: 25.3g | Fat: 15.4g | Saturated Fat: 8.3g | Cholesterol: 89mg | Sodium: 308mg | Potassium: 692mg | Fiber: 3.3g | Sugar: 3.1g | Calcium: 1960mg | Iron: 0.4mg