This keto cheesecake is a lifesaver. It’s ready super fast, it’s very filling, and it satisfies that craving for cheesecake that I tend to get once in a while.Keto cheesecake recipe is ready in just a few minutes. Sweetened with stevia, it has 4 grams of carbs and 200 calories for the entire filling cake.
2 oz Neufchatel cream cheese, cubed (or reduced fat cream cheese; can also use regular cream cheese)*
1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon stevia glycerite(equals about 2 tablespoons sugar)
1 large egg.
- Place the cream cheese in a 1-cup, 3-inch wide ceramic ramekin. Microwave 15 seconds to soften.
- Add the vanilla and stevia and mix with a fork to combine.
- Mix in the egg, patiently and thoroughly, until smooth. This will take a couple of minutes.
- Microwave for 90 seconds.
- Allow the cake to rest and cool in the ramekin for 10 minutes, then run a knife around the edges and carefully invert it onto a plate.
- Top with your choice of toppings and serve, or refrigerate until ready to serve. Remove from fridge 15 minutes before serving.
NUTRITION INFONutrition info is calculated using the SparkPeople.com recipe calculator. Carb count excludes sugar alcohols. These numbers are approximate. Please feel free to make your own calculations.
Keto Cheese cake Amount Per Serving (1 cake)Calories 204Calories from Fat 135% Daily Value*Total Fat 15g 23%Saturated Fat 8g 40 %Sodium 237mg 10%Total Carbohydrates 4.5g 2%Dietary Fiber 0.1g 0%Sugars 0.4gProtein 12g 24%